THE OFFICIAL NO MA'AM CONDUIT CLAN SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok guys, we need to get everyone together...

4 posters

Go down

ok guys, we need to get everyone together... Empty ok guys, we need to get everyone together...

Post  PUNCHOUT Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:19 am

when is a good meeting time for everyone? we really need to get everyone here at one time to get some stuff rolling. post and suggest a time we should all meet. also, check the topic "a recap for those who missed the meeting" for all the latest clan stuff. see you guys later, and reply soon Smile
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Location : none of your damn business! are you a spy or something?

Back to top Go down

ok guys, we need to get everyone together... Empty Re: ok guys, we need to get everyone together...

Post  smoketre' Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:18 am

I dont know if you mean for tonight or not, but I know in the evenings on any day but tuesday is fine. Tonight it would be best for a meeting after 10 for me. Also I thought we only had one meeting, is that right punch? Cause I was there.

Also I think we should establish that the standard for time is going to be eastern standard. So if anyone posts a time not on the east coast, please adjust accordingly so there is no confusion. I say that because I believe most of us are on the east coast correct me if i'm wrong except lee the kung fu master

smoketre'

Back to top Go down

ok guys, we need to get everyone together... Empty Re: ok guys, we need to get everyone together...

Post  PUNCHOUT Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:51 pm

yeah after 10 pm est is great for me. you guys want to meet up tomorrow (thursday) night? also, we had an "impromptu" meeting monday that really wasnt planned very well lol. it was a last minute thing, and, understandably, most people didnt show lol.

but anyway, is everyone cool with thursday night @ 10 pm est time? im cool with it if everyone else is. also, eastern time will be the standard. later guys Smile
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Location : none of your damn business! are you a spy or something?

Back to top Go down

Post  smoketre' Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:37 pm

cool, thats good with me

smoketre'

Back to top Go down

Post  Smithy Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:58 pm

sure that is fine with me
Smithy
Smithy

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetro Wed Sep 09, 2009 10:38 pm

sounds good, thats 7:00pm my time.
Zetro
Zetro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down