THE OFFICIAL NO MA'AM CONDUIT CLAN SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

here ye, here ye! every wednesday night is clan night! kids eat free!

5 posters

Go down

here ye, here ye! every wednesday night is clan night! kids eat free! Empty here ye, here ye! every wednesday night is clan night! kids eat free!

Post  PUNCHOUT Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:05 am

i guess we all decided that every wednesday night is clan night. couple of things:

*is 9 pm est ok with everybody?

*i will try to set us up a war for next wednesday night. unfortunately it will probably have to be a 4 on 4, but maybe i can try to talk someone into doing a 6 on 6.

*contrary to popular belief, i do not hate bonepill

anyway, lets meet on the site every wednesday night at 9pm if possible. laterz Razz
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Location : none of your damn business! are you a spy or something?

Back to top Go down

here ye, here ye! every wednesday night is clan night! kids eat free! Empty Re: here ye, here ye! every wednesday night is clan night! kids eat free!

Post  PUNCHOUT Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:08 am

btw, this sight is sponsored by zetros orphanage: where a kid can be a kid, walk in front of the television, and scream loudly into the wiispeak.

lmao just messin with you zetro Smile
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

here ye, here ye! every wednesday night is clan night! kids eat free! Empty Re: here ye, here ye! every wednesday night is clan night! kids eat free!

Post  Zetro Thu Sep 17, 2009 12:51 pm

rofl, naa thats cool
Zetro
Zetro

Back to top Go down

Post  leep Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:23 pm

why do you hate bonepill?
leep
leep

Back to top Go down

Post  smoketre' Thu Sep 17, 2009 6:56 pm

Good idea, If we war on wednesday and we do a 4-6 on 4-6 maybe we should play each other so we can rank people by skill and go according to that if we have too many people.....just an idea but i know is unfair for lee since mr rusty owned him last night

also smitty is at the bottom for missing every clan related even since signing up.

smoketre'

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rusty Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:02 pm

Well I wouldn't say I owned him... But I'll take the credit! lol

btw I'll be happy to sit out if needed, I know that I'm not totally up to the same level some of you guys are but I Still Enjoy the Shit outta playing!
Mr.Rusty
Mr.Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:23 pm

^well, i dont want anybody to have to sit out, so im sure we can come up with something. i believe that most clan mactches are best of 3. if thats the case, one group can play one match, and another could play the next. if it goes into a third match, then we can "elect" who will play the third. that way everyone gets a chance. we'll see how things work out though.
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  smoketre' Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Donkey, yes that would be the best scenario. I don't really know how it works, i didnt know you could switch people in and out and how that would even be coordinated but I guess once we play the first warz next wednesday I guess most of that will be ironed out.

smoketre'

Back to top Go down

Post  Mr.Rusty Sun Sep 20, 2009 12:07 am

Hey guys Lee and I are on right now!
Mr.Rusty
Mr.Rusty

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:36 pm

umm guys, tbh, i havent found us a clan match yet Sad. ive been kinda busy with stuff, but im gonna try tonight. c ya
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down