THE OFFICIAL NO MA'AM CONDUIT CLAN SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why didnt they make Wolfenstein for the Wii

3 posters

Go down

Why didnt they make Wolfenstein for the Wii Empty Why didnt they make Wolfenstein for the Wii

Post  WeepulizatioN Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:44 pm

I've been engrossed in the computer version of the new Wolfenstein and i think its fucking great (my apologies for it taking away from my conduit time :\ )
why in the hell didnt they make this game for the wii, it could definitely handle it
and it the multiplayer isnt too much for the wii
i dont know why they disrespect the wii so much and make all the kool games for everything BUT the wii
its kinda depressing
but i will NEVER buy a 360 NEVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!! Evil or Very Mad
WeepulizatioN
WeepulizatioN

Back to top Go down

Why didnt they make Wolfenstein for the Wii Empty Re: Why didnt they make Wolfenstein for the Wii

Post  PUNCHOUT Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:54 pm

yeah they definitely shouldve made a wii version. the wii needs all of the good shooters it can get lol
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Location : none of your damn business! are you a spy or something?

Back to top Go down

Why didnt they make Wolfenstein for the Wii Empty Re: Why didnt they make Wolfenstein for the Wii

Post  Smithy Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:14 pm

I wouldnt mind wolfenstien on the Wii

I loved playing wolfenstien 3D back in the day
Damn <_< I feel dated now

Hell I would be happy witha VC version of Wolfenstien 3d on the wii
Smithy
Smithy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum