THE OFFICIAL NO MA'AM CONDUIT CLAN SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

whats up everybody

4 posters

Go down

whats up everybody Empty whats up everybody

Post  Bonepill Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:16 pm

whats up to: punch, lee, rusty, zetro and all you other bastards.

heard you got hitched punch, congratulations my man, though i gotta say- i wasnt aware georgia allowed same sex marriages. BARRUM, CHH.

just playin.

anyway, first of all, thats not true what smoketre was saying about hating any of you guys lol. i did start disliking conduit a little bit, though. but what really happened was i got that Metroid Prime Trilogy and have been playing that. I'm about 75% done with MP2 and once i finish that I just might try to get back into TCon... depends how badly the spawn glitch and automatic SMAWs annoy me.

so anyway what else is new? you guys still play this steaming pile on wednesday nights?

Bonepill

Back to top Go down

whats up everybody Empty Re: whats up everybody

Post  smoketre' Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:45 pm

first off, i believe ogre battle was the game, you just got that trilogy two weeks ago.

secondly maybe it wasn't bonepill that hated you guys, maybe it was me

smoketre'

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:08 pm

pill!!! whats up you bastard! i thought you had left us for good man. good to have you back Smile also, trilogy is awesome, right? believe it or not, i actually prefered echoes over corruption. the original prime rules them all though. one more thing: castlevania rebirth is comin to wiiware SOON. get it and both lost winds games if you havent already. thanks for the congrats on the wedding man, and i hope to chat it up with you on the site here soon.

@smoke: you probably do hate us. i can tell by the tone of your typing that you have some resentment towards the rest of us. plus, the fact that you said you hated us all just supports my theory. for that, im gonna give your email address to the gamestop corporation so they can bomb your inbox with crappy sales emails for the rest of eternity XD
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Location : none of your damn business! are you a spy or something?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonepill Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:26 am

Smoke is right- it was ogre battle 64 that initially drew me away from TCon. But the Prime games made me realize how much of a disparity exists in terms of developer skill, effort, and budget when comparing Retro to HVS. I find the Prime games to be near flawless masterpieces. I'm loving MP2 as much as 1 (Corruption is now my least favorite too because it just dumbs everything down- still very fun to play, though).
But since all 3 games play and look so similar, I like to think of them as one giant game rather than 3.

As for lost winds, i'm not really a fan. My brother tried to get me to play the first one and the music kept putting me to sleep. He absolutely loved it and i dont doubt its a good game, but just not for me.

Bonepill

Back to top Go down

Post  smoketre' Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:07 pm

@ donkey, if you release my email address, i will hack yours and post your picture and address on craigslist (the adult section) ((you know what im talking about))

Its a shame though cause now bonepill is making me play trilogy after i get done with ffx12 so i dunno when im gonna have time to play tcon except maybe on wed nights a little. Seriously though, is the glitching real bad? people say its horrendous now and cant find a game without either a hacker or glitcher

btw Lee_p taught me the weapons mix glitch cause he says its the only way he can get kills now. Is that cool to use?

smoketre'

Back to top Go down

Post  WeepulizatioN Tue Oct 27, 2009 10:37 pm

yo whaddup fellas, im sorry i havent been on in a while, my dad's been sick in the hospital, his heart hasnt been doin to well and he's gonna need a pacemaker. so i havent had much time to play

but.....I AM excited for Modern Warfare reflex, i've sworn off mw2 for pc since it will be the same thing as the orange box on the pc, when you install it, it doesnt install from the cd...it installs steam and downloads the game from steam.....fail!

im sure mw2 will be the same way
WeepulizatioN
WeepulizatioN

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down