THE OFFICIAL NO MA'AM CONDUIT CLAN SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

so, who actually bought modern warfare reflex?

+2
Bonepill
PUNCHOUT
6 posters

Go down

so, who actually bought modern warfare reflex? Empty so, who actually bought modern warfare reflex?

Post  PUNCHOUT Mon Nov 16, 2009 3:45 am

i did, and i have to say that you guys should check it out. its pretty fun
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Location : none of your damn business! are you a spy or something?

Back to top Go down

so, who actually bought modern warfare reflex? Empty Re: so, who actually bought modern warfare reflex?

Post  Bonepill Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:00 pm

yo yo dankypanch- i'm keeping my eyes open for used copies at local gamestops.

i tried playing tcon a day ago. spawn glitched first game, next game was good, and third game a dude with automatic smaw was messing up everything. that said, i cant wait to get my hands on MWii. how is it? easier or harder than tcon? anything cheap/annoying like campers, noob tubes, or campers with noob tubes?

btw, do you have the new mario brothers game or have you played it anywhere? i'm curious how that is too- i might actually have to buy that one for real lol.

Bonepill

Back to top Go down

so, who actually bought modern warfare reflex? Empty Re: so, who actually bought modern warfare reflex?

Post  PUNCHOUT Mon Nov 16, 2009 6:44 pm

hey man, its been awhile! mwr is imo a better game than tcon. sure, it does contain campers and noob tubes, but they are much easier to kill than said campers/glitchers in tcon. the single player is great too. you should definitely consider getting it.

also, new super mario bros wii is the shit! me and the misses played coop yesterday and i seriously had the feeling of being a kid on christmas morning again Smile. its fun in single player too, but its an absolute blast with two peeps (anything more than 2 players gets a little too hectic though).

so to sum it up, buy or steal both these games. theyre grrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!!!
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  leep Mon Nov 16, 2009 8:55 pm

All I know is that here's video of punchout after playing MW2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQpcO8x6NNY
leep
leep

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetro Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:49 pm

sorry guys...im playing pokemon rumble Laughing
Zetro
Zetro

Back to top Go down

Post  WeepulizatioN Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:47 pm

really im gonna have to get this pokemon rumble
WeepulizatioN
WeepulizatioN

Back to top Go down

Post  smoketre' Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:25 pm

yo yo guys, i heard mwii is hacked up like tcon, any truth to that? people also say the heli's are cheaper than the dogs in the first one, hows that comin? Me and pill are waiting till we can burn a used copy of it and play it off the HBC. I think pill is gonna hack you guys to death. We might have to get that mario. theres no good co-ops now. any of you played conduit now? i bet its deader than michael jackson

smoketre'

Back to top Go down

Post  leep Thu Nov 19, 2009 3:48 pm

mario is wack. I curse at my screen more than I did with tcon. stupid freaking mario keeps falling off stupid ledges.

get it. it's fun.
leep
leep

Back to top Go down

Post  smoketre' Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:07 pm

lee, thanks for that unhelpful, vague post

smoketre'

Back to top Go down

Post  leep Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:12 pm

i didn't know you were in search of a helpful, detailed post.
leep
leep

Back to top Go down

Post  smoketre' Thu Nov 19, 2009 4:17 pm

oh im sorry, maybe you didn't fully understand my post, maybe this will help your feel more at home

含时政、娱乐、体育、文化和社会新闻,并提供电邮及即时通信服务。主要服务北美华人群体 含时政、娱乐、体育、文化和社会新闻,并提供电邮及即时通信服务。主要服务北美华人群体含时政、娱乐、体育、文化和社会新闻,并提供电邮及即时通信服务。主要服务北美华人群体含时政、娱乐、体育、文化和社会新闻,并提供电邮及即时通信服务。主要服务北美华人群体

smoketre'

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:33 am

lmao hi guys Razz
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetro Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:04 pm

Zetro

im adding the rest of you guys right now
Zetro
Zetro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down