THE OFFICIAL NO MA'AM CONDUIT CLAN SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10 people used to live here, now its a ghost town

3 posters

Go down

10 people used to live here, now its a ghost town Empty 10 people used to live here, now its a ghost town

Post  smoketre' Wed Jan 06, 2010 2:05 pm

what the fuck, me and pill pick up this game cause everybody's ravin bout it, now no one fucking plays it?

also a big fuck you goes out to weepulization who i talked to in chat on the warriors GI site for MWii, we switch friend codes and you still haven't added me a month later.

I want to know how so many people raved about this game and know one plays it

smoketre'

Back to top Go down

10 people used to live here, now its a ghost town Empty Re: 10 people used to live here, now its a ghost town

Post  PUNCHOUT Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:29 pm

hey man did you get my email?
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Location : none of your damn business! are you a spy or something?

Back to top Go down

10 people used to live here, now its a ghost town Empty Re: 10 people used to live here, now its a ghost town

Post  smoketre' Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:56 pm

no, i just saw it yesterday

smoketre'

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:03 pm

lol great news! my internet has crapped out (im sendin this from my phone). however, if its back up by tonight, i will definitely be online, as i have been hitting this game full force lately. also did you change yer username smoke? hit me back soon man, as i am eager to hit up some matches with you guys again! later Smile
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:04 pm

lol great news! my internet has crapped out (im sendin this from my phone). however, if its back up by tonight, i will definitely be online, as i have been hitting this game full force lately. also did you change yer username smoke? hit me back soon man, as i am eager to hit up some matches with you guys again! later Smile
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:05 pm

PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetro Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:10 pm

i only have about 4 of you guys on my friends list, those are all ones i could find listed on here. I still jump on MWR a few times a week but i recently got a ps3 so i've been there most of the time.
Zetro
Zetro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down