THE OFFICIAL NO MA'AM CONDUIT CLAN SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

with the upcoming release of modern warfare wii...

5 posters

Go down

with the upcoming release of modern warfare wii... Empty with the upcoming release of modern warfare wii...

Post  PUNCHOUT Mon Sep 21, 2009 3:59 pm

i ask, how many of you are getting it? also, should the clan cover modern warfare as well?

also, there is (unfortunately) no wiispeak support Sad . however, we do have a option: skype. a few of the tcon guys i game with have already said that they are going to utilize skype to be able to communicate with other players in the game. so, with that said:

1. how many of you are getting the game?
2. do you have skype, and plan on using it?

post your thoughts here...
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Location : none of your damn business! are you a spy or something?

Back to top Go down

with the upcoming release of modern warfare wii... Empty Re: with the upcoming release of modern warfare wii...

Post  Zetro Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:02 am

ima rent this game for the 1-2 first weeks depending on how good it is ill buy it. but the no wiispeak support will make it hard for clan events. And my pc isnt close to my wii so i'd use my wireless headset for skype if we do end up using that.
Zetro
Zetro

Back to top Go down

with the upcoming release of modern warfare wii... Empty Re: with the upcoming release of modern warfare wii...

Post  leep Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Eh, I likely won't get this game. Wouldn't mind playing it a few times to see how I like it, but in November I'd rather play the new Mario.

Is this game supposed to be super amazing awesome on the Wii?
leep
leep

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:44 pm

^its probably just gonna be world at war with a new coat of paint. all in all, world at war was decent, so mwii will hopefully atleast be on par...
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  leep Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:57 pm

leep
leep

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:07 pm

^that fuckin homeless peice of shit was probably gonna eat that ferret. thank god that kid kicked the shit out of him. that man should be shot. period.
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetro Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:57 pm

damn...you really love your ferrets huh
Zetro
Zetro

Back to top Go down

Post  leep Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:10 am

PUNCHOUT wrote:^that fuckin homeless peice of shit was probably gonna eat that ferret. thank god that kid kicked the shit out of him. that man should be shot. period.

Sounds like you're just trying to cover your tracks. Just admit that post-wedding you found yourself low on cash yet wanted another ferret so you went to another state to steal one.

btw, when does endless ocean 2 come out? I guess it supports wii speak?
leep
leep

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:48 am

@zetro: yep. LUV EM Smile

@lee: wasnt me man. EO2 doesnt have a release date, but does support wiispeak.
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  WeepulizatioN Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:07 pm

dude, i am trippin on coricidin right now,
im gonna go find a frog
@.@
WeepulizatioN
WeepulizatioN

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:53 pm

^wow...
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetro Tue Nov 03, 2009 8:30 pm

oh yeah, well i still got...sugar rush from halloween--beat that. or atleast that guy told me it was candy
Zetro
Zetro

Back to top Go down

Post  Grrrnade Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:00 pm

I is going to gets teh MW im going to get it because that was the game that got me to like the CoD series plus modern weapons > WWII weapons.

Grrrnade

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetro Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:18 pm

i miss the days of MPHT
with the upcoming release of modern warfare wii... 9126_1105774014840_1541467972_30283143_317866_n
Zetro
Zetro

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:53 am

man i am high on pcp!!!
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetro Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:12 am

Punch! How could you!? Its the marriage stress huh lol
Zetro
Zetro

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:18 am

lol yeah man! are you gonna be here tomorrow night? i may try to play a match for old times sake
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Zetro Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Yeah I've been wanting to do come conduit so ill be here.
Zetro
Zetro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down