THE OFFICIAL NO MA'AM CONDUIT CLAN SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ok guys, i resign as "organizer" for this clan.

3 posters

Go down

ok guys, i resign as "organizer" for this clan. Empty ok guys, i resign as "organizer" for this clan.

Post  PUNCHOUT Wed Sep 23, 2009 10:45 pm

just being honest here, after people asking me to find us some opponents to war against, i finally managed to round up a few. quite a few actually. we couldve had a 6on6 easy. anyway, the only problem was that hardly anyonne showed up. with that said, im not gonna be the one to find us matches anymore. ill leave it up to you guys. if you want to war, then you can find us a match.

im not trying to sound like an ass here, and im still cool with all of you, i just dont want to be the guy that trys to get this shit together anymore.

anyway, ill see you guys in the chat. later
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Location : none of your damn business! are you a spy or something?

Back to top Go down

ok guys, i resign as "organizer" for this clan. Empty Re: ok guys, i resign as "organizer" for this clan.

Post  leep Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:44 am

well I think there was some confusion about when and where to appear last night. 9pm or 9:30pm? meet in game or in chat?

also, the clan is pretty small. so if one or two don't show up then that's like half the clan.

so I guess we'll see if we can gather again in the near future. thanks for trying to gather some peeps together though.

meanwhile, I recommend (re-)watching this movie.
leep
leep

Back to top Go down

ok guys, i resign as "organizer" for this clan. Empty Re: ok guys, i resign as "organizer" for this clan.

Post  smoketre' Thu Sep 24, 2009 1:08 pm

i hate to say it but lee is right, the time and place was up in the air, i mean we had two people on the site and three people on conduit, so we def had enough people but not in the same place.

I nominate punch to still organize the match cause if he dont this will die faster than patrick swayze

smoketre'

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:01 pm

lmao @ lee, atleast the bad news bears showed up for there games lol
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Location : none of your damn business! are you a spy or something?

Back to top Go down

Post  smoketre' Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:13 pm

again, we were there, just not on the site

smoketre'

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down