THE OFFICIAL NO MA'AM CONDUIT CLAN SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

attn: lee p

2 posters

Go down

attn: lee p Empty attn: lee p

Post  PUNCHOUT Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:23 am

PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Location : none of your damn business! are you a spy or something?

Back to top Go down

attn: lee p Empty Re: attn: lee p

Post  leep Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:10 pm

yeah, one here attacked a woman and her child while they were chillin' on their back deck. They haven't visited me a lot lately. And they'll only do so if there happens to be some cat food left out there.

But speaking of animals, you should pick up a copy of Animal Crossing: City Folk when you get your MW copy just to balance things out. It's just $25 on amazon.
leep
leep

Back to top Go down

Post  leep Fri Nov 13, 2009 5:06 pm

also, punchy, you should get Afrika for the PS3 and let me know how you like it. If you haven't seen it it's kinda like Endless Ocean but as a safari in Africa.

http://www.amazon.com/Afrika-Playstation-3/product-reviews/B000ZKDOUI/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_recent?ie=UTF8&coliid=&showViewpoints=1&colid=&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

also, here's the set list for last night's show:

http://www.setlist.fm/setlist/pixies/2009/paramount-theatre-seattle-wa-2bd73442.html
leep
leep

Back to top Go down

Post  leep Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:04 pm

Hey punchinator,

Got Mario last night. I need a bigger tv set to see the little dudes. Also it's a bit frustrating during multiplayer when you're really trying to work together but you mistakenly bump each other off ledges, etc.
leep
leep

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:17 pm

wassup leeper!!! yeah multi in nsmbwii is awesome, but it gets a little hectic with more than 2 peeps. btw, you should atleast rent modern warfare reflex and see what you think of it. let me know when you do and i will hit it up online with you.
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Location : none of your damn business! are you a spy or something?

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down