THE OFFICIAL NO MA'AM CONDUIT CLAN SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

attn: Punch

2 posters

Go down

attn: Punch Empty attn: Punch

Post  Bonepill Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:58 am

hey man, sorry i couldnt play long at all last night. anyway, heres my bro's FC so if we're both on just hit us both up with a party invite and we'll stick together. i will give you smoketree's as well.

Andervillain 169 319 907 323
Smoketreezy 534 469 674 994

btw, what guns/perks do you like to roll with? so far i've only been messing with the assault rifles but i love the variety. i'll be on at or a little after 11 pm tonight most likely. later.

also, any other old conduit friends who have MWii- feel free to add andervil, smoke, and myself and leave your FC's . we need friends!

Bonepill

Back to top Go down

attn: Punch Empty Re: attn: Punch

Post  PUNCHOUT Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:20 pm

hey whats up pill? i will definitely add you guys to my roster tonight man, as we have too much fun playing together. who knows, maybe no maam can live on again lol.

as far as the perks i use, i use bomb squad (for the bastards that like to plant there little bombs in doorways), stopping power to add that bit of extra damage, and steady aim so i have better accuracy when im not looking down the sights.

i also main the mp5 with the red dot scope, as i just find it to be a brutal weapon when added with all of the factors above.

as far as 11pm tonight goes, ill definitely be there man. also, you guys should really come to the gi site (http://teamgi.darkbb.com/) so you can find a bunch of people to add such as warrior and nade. you dont have to sign up, you just enter yer name into the chat and thats it Smile.

see you guys tonight man!
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Location : none of your damn business! are you a spy or something?

Back to top Go down

Post  Bonepill Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:28 pm

same here man: stopping power and steady aim. only i'm tryin to be one of those 'bastards with the claymores.' i guess planting them in the doorways isn't so sneaky after all and i should stop doing that lol.

cool, a couple of us will definitely be on later tonight.

Bonepill

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Tue Dec 01, 2009 5:46 pm

lol sneaky bastard
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:42 pm

added you guys
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down