THE OFFICIAL NO MA'AM CONDUIT CLAN SITE
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

any of you guys getting the new contra on wiiware monday?

5 posters

Go down

any of you guys getting the new contra on wiiware monday? Empty any of you guys getting the new contra on wiiware monday?

Post  PUNCHOUT Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:40 am

i am. its gonna be balls hard though lol. i hope it turns out as good as mega man 9 did...
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Location : none of your damn business! are you a spy or something?

Back to top Go down

any of you guys getting the new contra on wiiware monday? Empty Re: any of you guys getting the new contra on wiiware monday?

Post  Bonepill Sat Sep 05, 2009 11:50 am

man, i'm still waiting for Contra 1 to be released on VC. that was probably my most played game as a kid.

can't get the newest one yet cause i only have about 20 blocks open on my wii since i havent yet updated to be able to use the SD card as extra space.

i'm scared updating might mess with my homebrew.

btw, punch, did metroid trilogy force an update on your wii?

Bonepill

Back to top Go down

any of you guys getting the new contra on wiiware monday? Empty Re: any of you guys getting the new contra on wiiware monday?

Post  Smithy Sat Sep 05, 2009 8:47 pm

holy shit anew contra

yeah I will be getting that when it is available

also usually the wifi games will force a wii update if you want to play that one online

I just got the Prime trilogy and the collectors edition too
I will see if it forces an update then again I usually update my wii when it becomes available

keep in mind I dont have the homebrew channel though it would be cool to do the twilight hack and get soem nice VC games but I work so I will just pay the money cause I loved them when I played them for NES
Smithy
Smithy

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:01 pm

metroid didnt force an update on me, i dont think. man work sux. Help me guys!!! Lol
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  Smithy Sat Sep 05, 2009 9:06 pm

need help with work or metroid? XD

oh make it to meta ridley yet or still in the mines?
Smithy
Smithy

Back to top Go down

Post  WeepulizatioN Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:56 pm

im not too sure, between muramasa and the new Wolfenstein
my time is pretty consumed
i dont think i can play anything else AND play conduit AND keep my gf happy Rolling Eyes
WeepulizatioN
WeepulizatioN

Back to top Go down

Post  PUNCHOUT Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:49 pm

holy hell man, this game is hard! its awesome though Smile
PUNCHOUT
PUNCHOUT

Back to top Go down

Post  leep Tue Sep 08, 2009 4:13 pm

Do you guys ever sleep?
leep
leep

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down